Click on the image to view available projects in a county.
Information about the county:
More information about the county:
COUNTY CHAMBER PULA
Carrarina 5, 52100 Pula
tel. +385 (0)52 378 101
fax +385 (0)52 211 875
Sandra Perinić (email@example.com)
|Project||ISTRIA ESTATE & COUNTRY CLUB RESORT - GOLF MARLERA|
|Location||Project site is located at the southeast end of the Istrian Peninsula, in the area called Marlera, in the municipality of Ližnjan, near the village Ližnjan, Medulin and Pula.
Catchment area is 126 ha in size, and includes cadastral parcels of two cadastral municipalities Medulin and Ližnjan.
|Description||The Istria Estate & Country Club in Croatia provides a unique investment opportunity with the possibility to participate in a premier high-end integrated golf and real estate development, with direct access to the sea and in a truly fascinating natural environment. The current master plan for the overall envisioned development stretching over 126 hectares of land is to include:
• five star luxury hotel with 170 rooms, extensive spa & wellness facilities, conference facilities, restaurants, bars, and a casino
• 114 residential units: 87 apartments with two or three bedrooms and 27 luxury villas
• 27 hole golf course and amenities
The golf course architect Graham Cooke & Associates from Canada has originally designed the golf course for the Project, while Bull Stockwell Allen, a San Francisco based design firm was responsible for designing Marlera’s facility architecture including clubhouse. GTC has also partnered up with Mark Hamlin of the SE Group, responsible for landscape architecture, environmental and land planning.
Among others, the unique selling points of the project include the suitability of the site for the resort development, its excellent location and accessibility, the favorable building permits obtained, the freehold residential ownership options and the owner’s development track.
|Estimated project value||€100.000.000,00|
|Estimated value descriptive||The total investment cost of the project is approx. 100 mil EUR (including land).
Total development costs excluding land: approx. 70 to 75 mil EUR.
• Total Gross Floor Area − 23,300 m2
• Total estimated sales proceeds − approx. 90 to 100 mil EUR
• Total Gross Floor Area − 29,200 m2
• Estimated stabilised EBITDA − approx. 3.7 to 4 mil EUR
• 27-hole golf course − 113 hectares
• Clubhouse – Total Gross Floor Area − 1,800 m2
• Estimated stabilised EBITDA − approx. 1 to 1.25 mil EUR
|Funding ensured (%)|
|Financing descriptive||The investor has so far invested in:
• Design-up phase with construction permits (confirmation of the project)
• municipal contribution,
• the acquisition of property rights and other rights to acquire land falling within the scope of the project,
• other costs to the stage of obtaining construction permits (confirmation of the project)
Project involvement possibility
|Looking for investor|
|Looking for strategic partner|
Preparation of project documents
|Documentation status||Full project documentation|
For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Project holder||MARLERA GOLF LD Ltd., Zagreb|
|Contact||MARLERA GOLF LD Ltd., Zagreb
Address: Avenija Dubrovnik 16, Zagreb 10000,
Phone: +385 1 6659 400
Fax: +385 1 6659 409,
|Estimated start of project implementation||Obtained all permits necessary to begin construction.|
|Estimated duration of project in months||3-5 years|
|Type of project||Private|
|For details please contact email@example.com|