Click on the image to view available projects in a county.
Area: 3,643 km2
County capital: Zadar (78,135 inhabitants)
GDP (2013): 1,402 millon EUR
GDP per capita (2013): 8,173 EUR
Unemployment rate (2015): 18%
Most important sectors (2015): wholesale and retail (22.5%), manufacturing industry (22.4%), transport and storage (13%); tourism (10.6%), fishery and agriculture (9,2%)
Export (2015): 235 million EUR
Import (2015): 231,4 million EUR
FDI (1993-1Q2016): 653 million EUR
More information about the county:
COUNTY CHAMBER ZADAR
Špire Brusine 16, 23000 Zadar
tel. +385 (0)23 211 747
fax +385 (0)23 213 923
Dinko Basioli (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Location||The project is located in the southern part of the Island of Pašman, Zadar County, in one of the best preserved and most attractive areas in the Adriatic Sea near the Kornati National Park with its numerous islands. The location is easily accessible due to short distance from the mainland (good ferry connections to Zadar and Biograd, and international ferry lines between Zadar and Ancona), and Zadar International Airport (18 kilometres).
The development area of the project is 260 hectares, located along an 8 km long sea shore, out of which 100 hectares is a construction area (2 zones per 50 hectares with landscaping area within zones about 80 hectares and logistic zone) and 160 hectares is recreational & agriculture area (with landscaping about 100 hectares).
|Description||The project Pašman Resort is a greenfield project that includes the design and construction of hotels, tourist apartments and villas with accompanying facilities and adequate infrastructure.
The project will be developed in two phases over 6 years:
I phase: SOLINE BAY (recreational & agriculture area, logistic zone, supporting infrastructure) that includes:
- Hotel 4* - 400 rooms/800 beds, conference centre, size 27,000 m2 - gross developed area GDP,
- Villas - 6 units/60 beds, size 2,100 m2 GDP,
- Town Houses - 110 units/572 beds, size 15,180 m2 GDP,
- Apartments - 116 units/568 beds, size 11,930 m2 GDP,
- Other facilities: Welness Centre, Harbour for 200 berths, Fisherman harbour, Maritime Club, Diving & Water ski centre, Bowling centre, Town centre, Artificial beach, Outdoor sport courts, Boccia field, Amphitheatre, Equestrian club, Agricultural House, Botanical House (total 66.000 m2 GDP) / Landscaping ( about 400.000 m2 )
II phase: ŽINČENA BAY that includes:
- Hotel 5*- 80 rooms/160 beds, 12,800 m2 (GDP),
- Hotel 5* - 130 rooms/260 beds, size 12,000 m2 (GDP),
- Villas - 36 units/226 beds, size 7,090 m2 (GDP),
- Town Houses - 109 units/604 beds, size 15,600 m2 (GDP),
- Apartments - 153 units/750 beds, 15,765 m2 (GDP).
- Other facilities: Spa&Wellness, Meditation garden, Star Observatory, Town centre, Academy of traditional living, Outdoor sport courts, Sports centre, Playground and Kindergarten.
The owner of 97% of total 260 hectares of land for the project implementation is the Municipality of Pašman, the project holder.
|Estimated project value||€430.000.000,00|
Project involvement possibility
|Looking for investor|
|Other info||Contract model: DBFMO (Design, Build, Finance, Maintain, Operate) model
Contract period: Long term contract (99+ years)
Municipality of Pašman gives right to build and land lease to investor during contract period for an agreed fee. Investor manages project during contract period, pays all finance and operating expenses and commercializes the project.
This project, under the conditions stipulated by the Law on Investment Promotion (OG 102/15) can qualify for investment incentives.
Preparation of project documents
|Documentation status||Partial project documentation|
For details please contact email@example.com
|Project holder||Pašman Municipality|
|Contact||HOSTING INTERNATIONAL d.o.o.
Address: Obala kneza Branimira 12/III, 23000 Zadar, Croatia
Contact person: Mr. Eugen Sorić, Project Team leader
Mob: +385 (0)98 1652 165
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
|Estimated duration of project in months||6 years|
|Type of project||Public-private|
|For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|