Click on the image to view available projects in a county.
Information about the county:
More information about the county:
COUNTY CHAMBER SISAK
Kranjčevićeva 16, 44000 Sisak
tel. +385 (0)44 522 583
fax +385 (0)44 521 531
Aneta Radoš (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Geoportal of the County
|Project||Renovation of mud baths at the Topusko Rehabilitation Centre|
|Location||Town of Topusko|
|Description||The project concerns the renovation of the mud baths complex at the Topusko Rehabilitation Centre, which was built during the Austro-Hungarian Empire at the beginning of 20th century.
In 2003, the Topusko Rehabilitation Centre started the renovation project: a part of the mud baths has been renovated (the big thermal pool), and it is now used for therapies. The second part of the complex has also been renovated, and it is used for electro-therapies.
However, in the additionally built part the plan is to use it for fango-theraphies for medical and cosmetic purposes. There is a need for the final construction and other works in this part of the complex, while some of it is completely newly built.
The renovation of the Rehabilitation Centre is planned in five phases:
• The first phase concerns the construction of new bases for the whole complex (so called pilots)
• The second phase concerns the renovation of the leaning tower that is used for cooling the thermal water
• The third phase concerns interior renovation and decoration of the premises for electro, magnetic and manual therapy
• The fourth phase deals with the complete construction of two new annexes: for the first annex building “Fango therapy, hydrotherapy and cosmetics”, the exterior is complete. The interior decoration and final works such as isolation, electricity and other manual works are the basis of the budget and technical specifications. The second annex building “The New Entrance and Locker Rooms” is already built but not decorated or completed.
• The fifth phase concerns the renovation of the “Women’s Pool” – one of the oldest parts of the Mud Baths complex.
The town of Topusko is situated in the central part of Croatia (65km from Zagreb and 80km from the Plitvice Lakes) in the picturesque area around the river Glina. The town is connected by roads with the following nearby towns and cities: Glina (13km), Petrinja (35km), Sisak (47km) and Karlovac (55km). The Topusko Rehabilitation Centre and the Mud Baths complex are situated in the middle of the town and have a strong influence on social activities in the town.
Topusko is well known for its thermal springs. There are three main springs and several small springs. They emerge from about 1,500m below the surface and are of volcanic origin. According to the latest findings of world renowned institutions, the thermal springs in Topusko rank among the best in Europe.
The project has the necessary documentation and permits according to the Act on Spatial Planning and Construction. It is fully prepared – the designs are made, the expenditure estimates and technical specifications are in place, the cost-benefit analysis for the fourth phase (first annex) as well as the project application, logical framework matrix and budget are also prepared.
The Mud Baths renovation project (fourth phase) has been proposed for the IPA IIIC programme – The development of business infrastructure – and is on the reserve list of accepted projects.
|Estimated project value||€1.737.280,00|
Project involvement possibility
|Looking for investor|
Preparation of project documents
|Documentation status||Partial project documentation|
For details please contact email@example.com
|Project holder||TOPUSKO REHABILITATION CENTRE|
|Contact||TOPUSKO REHABILITATION CENTRE
Address: Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 16, 44415 Topusko, Croatia
Contact person: Mr. Domagoj Mosler, MD, PhD, Director
Tel: +385 44 886 666
Fax: +385 44 886 029
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
|For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|